1. Rojan Australia Pty Limited (ACN 097 347 049) (Rojan) is committed to upholding your privacy and
providing transparency and control over your personal information collected during your visit to this
website rojan.net (Website) or directly from you. We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality
of the information that you provide us and we will take all reasonable precautions to protect your
personal information from unauthorised use.
2. To provide you with our services, Rojan is required to collect information about you.
By using or interacting with our services, you are entering into a binding contract with us
please do not use our services.
3. When you sign up for our services, you authorise us to collect your authentication information,
such as company details including but not limited to company name, address, phone, ABN, and
details of your plan including the type and term.
We may store this information so that it can be used for the purposes explained below.
Usage, log data, cookies
4. When you use our Service, we automatically collect certain information including:
4.1 the total number of sessions and pages we have served;
4.2 the total time spent by these sessions;
4.3 the most and least popular entry and exit pages on our website;
4.4 the website that directed or referred our visitors e.g. search engine;
4.5 the type of browser and operating systems used;
4.6 breakdown of visits by country;
4.7 details of any queries you make;
4.8 technical data including your IP address, unique device ID, network and computer
performance, browser type, language and identifying information,
transactional information enabling digital rights management and operating system;
4.9 location information;
6. We collect information pertaining to whether or not you open any emails we send you.
This is to ensure our emails are useful and relevant to you.
Circumstances Where You Do Not Provide Your Personal Information
7. If you do not provide your personal information to us, we may not be able to:
7.1 provide you with our services;
7.2 manage or administer the services provided to you;
7.3 verify your identity or to protect against fraud;
7.4 provide you with any other products or services that may meet your lifestyle needs.
How The Information We Collect Is Used
8. We may use the information we collect, including your personal information to:
8.1 provide, personalise and improve your experience with our services including
communication purposes which will allow for the forwarding of recurring invoices
and the delivery of hardware;
8.2 internal management purposes to improve the quality of our services through the
training of staff, developing and marketing our services, risk management,
systems development and testing and undertaking statistical analysis;
8.3 enable and promote the services, including features and content including sharing,
user interactions, notifications and suggestions, and integration with third party platforms;
8.4 communicate with you for service-related purposes,
including promotional emails or messages.
All our communications and emails have a clear opt out procedure should you
choose not to receive them;
8.5 ensure technical functioning of the services, develop new products and services and analyse
your use of the services, including your interaction with applications, advertising, products
and services that are made available; and
How We Share The Information Collected
Service providers and others
9. We may from time to time share your information with other companies within the Rojan group
as well as particular business partners and third party service providers to enable them to perform
functions and process user data on our behalf.
Such third party processing of user data will be subject to the confidentiality obligations consistent
Other sharing purposes
10. In addition to the above, we may also share your information to third parties for these limited purposes:
10.1 to allow a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets;
10.2 to comply with requirements of applicable law, to protect the rights and property of Rojan,
including to enforce the general terms and conditions and to address security or technical issues.
10.3 to inform business partners about use of our services, in the form of statistics or otherwise
in a format which does not reveal your identity; and
10.4 if you expressly opt in to such sharing.
Access To Your Personal Information And Keeping Your Information Updated
11. Rojan takes reasonable steps to keep your personal information accurate, complete and updated.
However, it is your responsibility to provide us with any changes or updates to your personal details.
12. You may request access to or correction of your personal details held by Rojan at any time by
contacting us at sales[at]rojan[dot]net.
We will provide you with access to your personal information and/or allow you to correct that
information so that it is accurate,complete or up to date, except in limited circumstances specified
under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or any other circumstances where it would be unlawful,
where the personal information relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings
or have an unreasonable impact on other people’s privacy. If we refuse to provide you with access,
we will provide you with reasons for our refusal.
13. Rojan is committed to providing you with the best possible service for your needs and is committed
to resolving your complaint in a fair and timely manner. Your feedback is valuable to us and we strive
to resolve your concerns as effectively as possible.
How to make a complaint
14. You can make a complaint by contacting us via email at sales[at]rojan[dot]net.
Complains handling procses
15. We will attempt to resolve your issue as soon as you contact us. If your complaint cannot be resolved
by your first point of contact, it will go to the supervisor or manager and if a resolution is not reached,
internal management will assist in the resolution of your matter.
16. Once a complaint has been resolved, we will inform you of the outcome within 2 weeks or 2 days
for urgent complaints.
17. Complaints can only be closed with your consent that it has been reasonably resolved.
If you would like written confirmation of the resolution to the complaint,
you may request it be sent to you once the complaint is closed.
18. Rojan’s services are not directed to children under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect
personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18 years of age,
do not use our Services and do not provide any personal information to us.
If we discover that a child under 18 years of age has provided us with their personal information,
we will delete it.
If we make any material changes, we will inform you through our services.
Your continued use of our services will constitute acceptance of such changes.
please contact us at sales[at]rojan[dot]net
Updated January 2015. Rojan Australia Pty Limited ACN 097 347 049
General Terms Policy available here
Acceptable Usage Policy available here